Thursday, October 11, 2012

Prayer for Abundance


This is another prayer I say to ask for Abundance and Affluence in my life:

Prayer for Abundance

I acknowledge that the greatest service I can offer the world
Is to live a life of love and joy,
Living the life of my dreams, doing what I love the most
And sharing it with the world.
I allow abundance to flow to and through my life
In an ever widening, infinite stream,
Expanding my horizons, transforming my experiences
And growing the positive difference I make in the world.

I allow the creation of my visions and dreams
With ease and grace,
Along a beautiful and magical path of wonder and joy.

I choose to honour myself, taking delight in my journey
And the exciting new life that unfolds before me.

I allow the Universe to honour me abundantly in
Love, health, wealth, friendship, family and fun!!

Given and received with Thanks! (*I give and receive with thanks)

By Lisa Frost


*Change and use this to fit into your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment