Monday, October 8, 2012

I've been well, thanks. How about you?

I took a break from posting, but now I'm back!



I've finished my first term of massage school, and this is actually my last day of my 2-week break. I've been enjoying doing a whole bunch of nothing! I've been relaxing, mostly. Looking forward to starting back up with school tomorrow. I have also been trying to apply the Law of Attraction to my life by trying to develop some positive habits. I've started a journal, where I write daily. I write the feelings that I want to feel for the day, what I'm grateful for and some bigger picture goals. I speak these things, as well as say some prayers for abundance and gratitude. I have also been doing some visualization. I have been trying really hard to keep a positive attitude about things and I've been feeling really great since I started this practice. I know it's working and I'm pretty excited to see where this will take me.

I've been continuing with my study of Nutrition, herbs and health. Learning about what health means to me and how I can find my healthy balance. I've been thinking about becoming more active in my community and I'm actually hosting a showing of the "docudrama" Diary of a Tired Black Man, which playfully takes a look at the dynamics between Black men and women. I'm excited about the interesting and likely heated discussion that will follow. If you're in the Boston area, come!
https://www.facebook.com/events/146813305464343/

This upcoming weekend I'll be headed down to North Carolina to attend the Southeast Women's Herbal Conference. This is my first time attending, and I'm really excited. I'm totally looking forward to being around so many women interested in and practicing holistically healthy lifestyles. I'm ready for 3 days of workshops and fellow-shipping with some wonderful women. I'm sure I will come back a new me! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment