Thursday, July 26, 2012

My name is Lotachi, and I'm a Healer.

My name is Lotachi, and I'm a Healer. I've found my calling in life, and that is to heal using natural and holistic methods that optimize the body's innate ability to heal itself.

Although I am a Healer, currently I am a "Professional" Healer-in-Training. I am in massage school, I'm taking an online Certified Herbalist course taught by Demetria Clark, and I am doing extensive self-study on the Whole Foods lifestyle and Nutritional Therapy. I am actually pre-reading the required books for a Nutritional Therapy course I plan to start in February. I am taking a break from pursuing my BS to do what I want to do, what I NEED to do.

This is a time in my life of much knowledge seeking and TRUTH seeking. I am looking for my truth, my healthful self, my state of balance, my intuition and my peace; and I figure I can help other people find those things for themselves as well and develop my career. I'm really excited to be on this journey seeking health and starting my life's work.

New Mantra: Be disciplined. To get things you've never had, you must do things you've never done.

No comments:

Post a Comment